Antiflu 75mg tablets are antiviral drugs used to treat and prevent influenza A or B, and swine flu (H1N1 virus).
It is also used as a flu prophylaxis and helps relieve symptoms of influenza virus infections such as stuffy nose, runny nose, sore throat, cough, body aches, fatigue, headache, fever and chills.
Influenza is generally an infection caused by a virus.
Please note that this medicine does not cure common colds.
How to use
Follow your doctor's instructions.
* Can be taken with food if your stomach is ill.
* To treat flu symptoms: Take Antiflu tablets every 12 hours for 5 days.
* To prevent influenza symptoms: Take Antiflu tablets every 24 hours for 10 days or as prescribed.
The following side effects have been reported:
These side effects most often occur after the first dose of the drug and usually stop with continued treatment, but consult a physician for long-term treatment.
- Before taking, consult your doctor if you have heart, liver, or kidney problems.
- Avoid alcohol as it may increase the risk of liver damage.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult a physician.
Not for use with the following symptoms:
- Do not use if you are allergic to the ingredient Oseltamivir.
- Do not use Oseltamivir to prevent flu in children under 3 months.
- Do not use this medicine to treat flu in children under 2 weeks unless directed by a doctor.
Keep in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.